From choosing a menu to planning things to do, being able to balance activities for all age groups is one of the facets that can make or brake your event. We have a few styles of events and ideas that might assist as you plan.
The Family Day-Company Picnic
This is the most popular style of event. When in the planning process, remember to balance your activities for all age groups of your guests. Plan for children, teens, adults and seniors. Familiarize yourself with the entertainment options available for these diverse age groups. A great way to discover these options is with the assistance of a qualified company that specializes in every aspect of event staging.
- Children can enjoy hands on arts and crafts, midway games with prizes and bounce houses. Extras could include face painting and a balloon artist.
- Teens would be entertained with Wii, Xbox, Play Station games, laser tag, archery target shooting, and a rock wall or a Sport inflatable with prizes.
- Adults could enjoy laser skeet, a corn-hole tournament, and even obstacle course inflatables.
- Seniors tend to prefer relaxed activities such as bingo with prizes or DJ-hosted entertainment with prizes such as Totally Trivia or Retail Recall. Think Price is Right.
- A Commemorative Family Photo Booth is also a great option and keepsake for your guests of all ages.
Employee Appreciation Days
This style of event is the best way to not only show employee’s that you appreciate them and all of their hard work but also can emphasize cross-departmental engagement by collectively allowing different departments to mingle. The best way to maximize this interaction is to have team building activities. Here are just a few activity examples:
- Face-off Challenges or Battle of the Sexes.These Trivia games are played like “Family Feud”, just hit the buzzer when you know the answer!
- Team building relays- an example would be tricycle races
- Tug of War-Classic
- Adult Obstacle Course Inflatables.
- Competitive lawn games like Giant Jenga
- Volleyball or softball tournaments
*And of course, do not forget prizes, or “Bragging Rights” awards to help foster a competitive spirit!!
The Anniversary or Award Ceremony Event
This type of event can exhibit your gratitude to the entire family or, it can be simply an Employee / Spouse Event. Whether you are planning to celebrate how many years you have been in Business or handing your best employees an award for a job well done, there can be activities throughout the evening to entertain all of your guests. Here are some thoughts that might make your ceremony or anniversary a truly memorable event to be remembered for months and years to come.
- Casino games like black jack or even roulette tables. How about a Texas Hold ‘em Tournament!
- Live Bands can be selected upon request as well as an Entertaining and Intuitive DJ.
- Comedians, hypnotists, ventriloquist, or even a lumber jack demonstration are all a possibility. Look for things beyond the ordinary to showcase your extra-ordinary event.
- Bar service for ages 21 and older.