Compass Rose Events provides opportunities for groups to make their next fundraising event a smashing success. We are always seeking non-profit groups interested in raising money for their organization by providing volunteers to staff our events.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with event set-up the day before the event. This includes unloading trucks and setting up event equipment.
- Arrive two hours before the event for any final set-up and training on each area of the event.
- During the event, your group will man drink stations, prepare and serve food, staff game booths and activities, serve concessions, and more!
- Stay approximately two hours after the event to assist with event take down and clean up. This includes breaking down the event equipment and loading trucks.
- Wear clean shorts or pants, closed toed athletic shoes.
- Smile! Smile! Smile! Provide great customer service to the event guests.
- Our most successful groups are enthusiastic with positive adult support and a strong work ethic.
What Compass Rose Events will do:
- Make a donation to your group in exchange for your assistance. Donations vary depending on the size and scope of the event and the number of volunteers required. Most donations average between $1500 – $2000.
- Provide trained, professional Event Managers to facilitate a safe and efficient working environment. The Event Managers will explain everything about the event and guide and train each group.
- Assign volunteers to areas where their abilities will best be used and train them to ensure safety and success.
- Provide all volunteers with a branded Compass Rose Events t-shirt to wear during the event.
- Be grateful for your assistance. Our job would be so much harder without amazing groups like yours!
Why this is a great fundraiser:
- This is a quick money maker and you don’t have to sell anything, wash any cars, or bake any cookies!
- Staffing our events promotes teamwork among your volunteers.
- Your group will be showcased to a local business and their employees.
Who you are:
- A school group, sports team, church group, non-profit organization, etc., we work with any organized non-profit group interested in an amazing fundraising opportunity.
- Volunteers must be 15 years of age or older; we require a percentage of adults to children.
- Friendly and hardworking.
- Most event work is physical and there will be some heavy equipment. Compass Rose Event Managers will teach your volunteers how to safely work with the equipment on site.
If your group is interested in signing up to staff an event with Compass Rose Events, please fill out our form to be added to our database. We will contact you as events come up in your local area.