You can count on Compass Rose Events to set the stage for a safe, spectacular, large-scale corporate event because we spend so much time making sure everything behind the scenes runs smoothly. We know details matter, and logistical details matter most of all. We’re able to promise a memorable, successful turnkey event and deliver on that promise because we take so much time and care planning, troubleshooting, testing and strategizing before your big day.
We obsess about logistics so you don’t have to. When you work with Compass Rose Events’ event design team, you know we’ve thought about:
- The permits, insurances and permissions you need for your corporate event
- Adequate parking, shuttle buses and a well-designed traffic flow
- An optimal mix of outdoor and tented seating, heating and cooling stations
- The right number of easily accessible (and handicap accessible) restrooms
- A safe number of staff, paramedics and security on-site
- Enough food and the right amount of staff to prepare and serve it
- Safe, rigorously inspected entertainment and attractions
- Power sources and water stations
- Waste disposal and recycling bins
- And much more!
Compass Rose Events also maintains the nation’s largest collection of event-related items like tents, chairs, tables, catering equipment, staging and more, so our clients have access to well maintained equipment on even the shortest notice. You’ll have whatever your tailored event plan calls for, when you need it, where you need it—guaranteed.